Adding apricots, balsamic vinegar, ras el hanout and spices to our award-winning rose harissa paste creates a pleasingly sweet and spicy paste that brings new depths to a kofte or a dressing.
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Rehydrated Paprika and Cayenne Peppers (23%), Raisins, Dried Apricots (13%), Capers, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Salt, Mixed Spices, Rice Flour, Rose Petals, Ras El Hanout (Ginger, Turmeric, Cumin, Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg). Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
- Add a spoonful to meatball or lamb kofta mix
- Use to make a dressing with lemon and olive oil
- Spread onto a crispbread with cheese
- Use to marinade halloumi skewers
- Use as a replacement for chutney
- Mix into gravy for a roast chicken